SPRING HAS SPRUNG

i so can't believe how many flowers have blossomed here in the last couple of days. i was out this evening and noticed a few more that i hadn't seen earlier... a couple of miniature daffodils and a beautiful miniature purple iris. i love a purple iris. they remind me of my dad. i remember years and years ago my dad was driving me home from school i assume and i saw this purple flower thingy in the middle of the field and asked what it was. i couldn't imagine such a pretty flower growing in the middle of no where. well he stopped the car and went and picked it and gave it to me. it was the most beautiful flower i had ever seen. i think i was perhaps nine or ten.
 to this day i would have to chose them as my favorite as they so remind me of my dad. i should tell him about that...maybe i will

Comments