my first GHL experience


It was an amazing day!
I learned a bit of stitching from alleycat ( :blow: ) and she shared oh so much of her stuff with me. (I want that to be my permanent seat!!!) I was taught a wonderful distress class from Luanna ( :dancing: ) and like Carol said kicked some butt with her for the scavenger hunt ( :highfive: ) I squished Jennypooh's finger ( :whoops: ) while she was so kindly shared some of her oddles of ribbon with me and had a few laughs with Lorid ( lmao )
i took lots and lots of pic of everyone including DeeDee, Valerie and Petite. K was also there and i am not sure if i got a pic of her as she seemed to disappear every once in a while.
there were a lot of wonderful women there and i wish i had more time to get admire everyone's work and style. BUT i came up with an idea to ensure that i do get to admire more and scraplift more....

Alissa, please sign me up for the weekend in October!!!! i am going to start my saving NOW!!!!

Comments